
So, week 39 or day 273 or T - 7 days until the due date! Though, it could be another 2 weeks after that, but I'm trying not to think about that one. Here are some nice clean photos of Sputnik's room, all prepared and ready to go.


We've got the bassinet in our room, and the car seat and stroller are ready to go into the car. Lola and Sophie can't figure out what is going on for the life of them. It's started to cool down a bit, so I'm thinking some nice long walks in the morning are sounding pretty good right about now. There was some small progress at our last visit on Tuesday, and we'll certainly keep everyone posted if there is anymore. The next appointment is the 9th!
3 comments:
I love the room & all the creativity! The colors really stand out & he/she is going to enjoy it. Please, let us know when the baby arrives with name & gender-YEAH!!! Love you all,
Ambra
That baby is so low!! You look great- certainly a healthy size baby! The baby room is precious. Very smart to keep a twin bed in the room as well. I'm sure you'll be in that bed more than your own in the early days of Sputnik's life.
Come on contractions... let's get this birthday party started!!!
The room is precious and you look great! I'm so happy for you and Kyle!
Post a Comment