Friday, October 15, 2010

Second Birthday Party

she ate the frosting
off of only three cupcakes
This year we opted for a combo party with all of our rodeo crew. Last year we had four separate birthday parties on two weekends. This year we went in together to rent out a place on a Sunday morning, have them cook for, and clean up after, us. This year's planning (in large part thanks to Valerie and Dallas) definitely wins. I think all of the kiddos had a good time, as did the other kiddos in attendance. And thanks to mimosas and beer available, I'm pretty sure all the parents did as well.
most of the kiddos in attendance

balloons are so pretty
wait, they float?
bring them baaaaack!

This group of babies
and this group of toddlers
are now this group of two year olds.
Wow.

Oh. I nearly forgot to mention - we had karaoke. With this footage, how could I forget?

No comments: