Monday, October 25, 2010

Pink!

Here Zoe is last year:

and the year before that:
Now it's time for her third Race for the Cure. I'm horribly behind on fundraising (maybe because of this? Or this? Or, I suppose I could just be lazier this year, unfortunately), but we would both certainly appreciate any help you may be able to provide.
With your help, I've raised quite the money over the last 5 or 6 years towards this effort. And it's not just about finding a cure. It's about helping and supporting all of the people affected by this disease. Approximately 207,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and nearly 40,000 will die from it. Funds raised during Race for the Cure help these people, as well as their families and loved ones. Please support us in whatever manner you can. We really do appreciate every little bit!

No comments: