This is after a day of working (and I didn't even go out to the site - when that happens they're really disgusting). Not looking so pretty. I think they vary between looking like elephant hooves and hobbit feet (minus the hair, thank heavens). I'm definitely looking forward to getting my feet back.
oh Mo, your feet look painful! I remember those feet with Cole - it does go away a couple of weeks after that little one arrives. It won't be long now!!! I am really confused about the sex of little Sputnik so I can't wait to find out the truth! Are you working up until Sputnik's arrival? You are one tough cookie - hang in there!
Well, the good thing is it's temporary... right??? Oh, my last week prego with Caleb I gained 7 pound of water weight. Kankles are very becoming on a pregnant woman. Keep those feet up!!
3 comments:
oh Mo, your feet look painful! I remember those feet with Cole - it does go away a couple of weeks after that little one arrives. It won't be long now!!! I am really confused about the sex of little Sputnik so I can't wait to find out the truth! Are you working up until Sputnik's arrival? You are one tough cookie - hang in there!
Well, the good thing is it's temporary... right??? Oh, my last week prego with Caleb I gained 7 pound of water weight. Kankles are very becoming on a pregnant woman. Keep those feet up!!
I believe the term you're looking for is "cankles" - where you can't tell your calf from your ankles.
Aimee had it with both boys, it went away almost immediately after pregnancy.
Post a Comment