Tuesday, June 17, 2008
3 weeks!
So, I received an email from some college friends today, that they had their little one just this last Wednesday - 3 weeks early! Yipes! It definitely shocked me. Sputnik is due in the middle of September, and since the whole due date thing is really not an exact science (plus or minus 2 weeks either side) I've pretty much been assuming and saying that the baby is due in just generic ol' 'September.' But the thought of August sort of freaked me out today - that's seems so much sooner! A couple of weekends ago I wrote out all of the stuff to try to do before the kiddo comes, and it's a lot. Ah well. My friends said the infant car seat had just arrived that morning, so really, all was well. It was a pretty short labor for a 1st child (only 7 hours) and the mother was able to have the natural birth she wanted. So, congrats to them and the now 3-person large family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jenn, my roommate from college, is due in August. She was asking about you when I was in CA in May.
I think about that all the time - it is a scary thought if you let it get to you. But it sure is a motivator to get things done! We can't wait to meet this little one. See you in July!
Post a Comment