Monday, October 22, 2007

found obsession

This weekend I pulled out the box o' halloween goodies from the shed, and have confirmed that I am a total sucker for the after-holiday sales. Specifically, as it relates to Halloween, the 'scary sounds' CD. My collection includes:
Sounds of Horror
Scary Sounds
Sounds of Halloween
Halloween Sounds
Creepy Classics
Very Scary Night
Keep in mind that we haven't been in a house that even receives trick or treaters for very long, so 6 CDs is quite a bit. I've loaded them all into itunes, and have promised myself no more Halloween CDs, no matter how low they are priced.
Meanwhile, this weekend we also went by Goodwill to drop off some items, including a dresser. We then proceeded to do some shopping, and I found bits and pieces of what I hope will be a great pirate costume - we shall see. And by the time we were checking out a half hour later, the dresser we had dropped off was already being loaded into a car. Quick turnaround!

No comments: