Saturday, December 06, 2008

12 Weeks!

Isn't it amazing? She's almost three whole months old!Zoe - skeptical?

As a family we're definitely getting more used to each other. Kyle and I were thinking how much has changed, especially since the medicine for the reflux is working now. She takes a regular (almost) nap in the afternoon for a couple of hours, she goes to bed at night around 7:30/8:30 until about 1 or 2 (a whole 5 hours of sleep in a row!), she smiles and laughs (even in her sleep), she drools like crazy (teething already? oh no!), she makes noises (baby books call is 'talking' - ha), she notices Lola and Sophie (they still don't know what to think of her), she does (baby versions of) push-ups, she stands (with help for balance) and in general she is so much more aware of her environment. We still do have tough times - she is not fond of waking up or going to sleep, there's still plenty of spit-up, she wants to feed every couple of hours starting at 4am - but overall there has been such an improvement in our family life. It's so encouraging to see that she actually is growing!

laughing at Dad


Now, let me tell you what it's all about Bear...


What's going on here? Why are you guys laughing?

I love my pacifier

1 comment:

Jessica Luther (scATX) said...

I just have to tell you that Aaron and I so impressed with Zoe's tummy time progress. Aidan still freaks out because he can't get his neck up high enough.

I think the picture of Zoe is bringing out Aaron's competitive side, so now we do 2 tummy times a day. Geez.